Thursday, April 7, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Luke 24:46-49

46 “You see what was written: the Messiah had to suffer and on the third day rise from the dead. 47 Then repentance and forgiveness in his name would be proclaimed to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48 Now you shall be witnesses to this. 49 And this is why I will send you what my Father promised. So remain in the city until you are invested with power from above.”


---- My Own, the Father, the Holy Spirit and I are passionately involved in your life with a single minded purpose we watch over you, teach you, lead you, guide you, feed you, strengthen you and make available to you all that you need both spiritual and temporal to ensure that when you life here is over you will come home to us. You are a daughter of the Father, you are espoused to Me and I want to give you every advantage that will make your life on earth a joy. Remain in My Love ---- my own, and be vigilant always keep your gaze on me then the storms of this life will not frighten you overwhelm you or destroy you Remember you are saved, and you are claimed by God the seal of ownership is marked on you soul You are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment