Wednesday, April 6, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY



Daniel 14:38

You have remembered me, O God, and have not forsaken those who love you.



Isaiah 66:2

……but what I am looking for is the one who is meek and contrite of heart, who trembles at my word.



---- My Own, a meek and contrite heart pleases Me simply because it recognizes that it is nothing without  Me and can do nothing without the help of grace. My word is spirit and life it sustains the whole world, the universe, everything that lives and moves, all that breathes stays alive, and all created things remain in place  by the Eternal Word of the Eternal Father. Although you tremble along with all who believe that I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, I am first, last, and forever, I am the Son of God who lay down His life in order that you, ---- Mine, could live. Stay with Me!  Remain in Me! Love Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment