Monday, April 11, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

2 Maccabees 1:1-6
“……..may you have peace and happiness.  May God fill you with every good and remember his covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, his faithful servants. May he give you all a heart to worship him and to fulfill his will with generosity and a well-disposed spirit.  May he incline your hearts to listen to his law and precepts, and give you peace. May he hear your prayers and be reconciled with you, and not abandon you in time of misfortune.  This is what we now pray for you.”


---- Mine, I will give you peace and happiness. I will fill you with every good and remember my covenant with you. I will give you a heart to worship me and to fulfill my will with generosity and a well-disposed spirit. I will incline your heart to listen to my law and precepts, and give you peace. I will hear you prayers and be reconciled with you, and not abandon you in time of misfortune. This is what I now vow to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment