Friday, April 15, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Luke 10:41-42
But the Lord answered, “Martha, Martha, you worry and are troubled about many things, whereas only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen the better part, and it will not be taken away from her.”

---- My Own, 
Yes, my soul’s beloved.
Listen to what I have to say to you today. Pay close attention. I have noticed recently that there are time when you are overwhelmed by the things you have to do and you get a little discouraged from time to time. In such moments I want you to close your eyes, calm your spirit, let go of all the worrying thoughts of the things that are clamoring for attention and like a weaned child on its mothers lap rest in my love. Let my love surround you, encompass you, imbue you, fill you. Nothing matters ---- mine, except that love is everything. All the tasks that you have to accomplish each day will be done with My help, my strength and My Spirit. Don’t give in to worry just stay with Me, stay in Me, and be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment