Tuesday, April 26, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 34:11-12
The Lord says this: I myself will care for my sheep and watch over them. As the shepherd looks after his flock when he finds them scattered, so will I watch over my sheep and gather them from all the places where they were scattered in a time of cloud and fog.

---- My Own, once again I remind you that you belong to the sheep of My fold. I take you out to pasture, I lead you to streams of running water I give you rest. When you stray I seek you, when you get into danger I battle on your behalf and rescue you from the traps of the enemy who seeks to devour you. When you are sick or wounded I care for you and restore you to health. Often you are as silly and as foolish as a sheep but I never tire of watching over you and loving you because you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment