Friday, April 8, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 46:3-4
I have cared for you since you were conceived and carried since you were born. Even to your old age, I am he and I will sustain you even when your hair turns gray. It is I who have done this, and who bear the burdens, I will sustain and save you.

---- My Own, Scripture reveals that God is love. Our love is not abstract but it is a force that is real, tangible and visible. God loved you in Spirit and in Truth but He wanted to take it a step further and love you in body as well and so I took on a Body from My Virgin Mother. You want to know how God cares for you contemplate the words put in the mouth of the prophet. There was never a moment in your life that I was not passionately involved in your life. Created to know and love Me is what give you joy, fills all the empty spaces that no created thing can fill and helps you to overcome all difficulties and trials. I not only sustain you I carry you as a shepherd carries the weakest of his sheep to pastures and carries it back home. So it is with you. Be aware of My Love and revel in it and love Me in return. I am God and I ask for your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment