Sunday, April 10, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


Hosea 11:3-4

Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk, taking them by the arms; yet little did they realize that it was I who cared for them. I led them with the cords of human kindness, with leading strings of love, and I became for them as one who eases the yoke upon their neck and stoops down to feed them.
---- Mine ever since you were conceived in your mother’s womb and was born into the world it is I who have been with You. Through the hands and mouth of those who were in charge of you I led you, I spoke to you with kindness and gentleness. It was I who cared for you through them – they loved and cherished you even because I prompted them to. You have tasted the sweetness of My love through them. You felt safe because it was My protection that encompassed you through them. I have always stooped low over you and I have fed your heart, your mind and your soul with good things. I have poured treasures into your heart and I have granted you my peace in the sure assurance that you belong to Me in time and eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment