Monday, April 25, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY



Job 19:25-27
For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and he, the last, will take his stand on earth

I will be there behind my skin,

and in my flesh I shall see God.

With my own eyes I shall see him –

I and not another. How my heart yearns!



Yes, ---- Mine, it’s been a while since you spent this sacred time with Me and I have missed it, I have missed you. Today I give you the words of Job it is my pledge and My promise to you. I am a live I who am your Redeemer, Your soul’s beloved and friend and Brother and some day when time shall cease I will come to claim My Bride You will behold Me at last and all the longing of your soul will be satisfied At long last we will be one and nothing not even death will rob you from Me. We are one in time now and in the end we will be one in eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment