Monday, July 10, 2017

WORD OF GOD

John 13:8b

"If I do not wash you, you can have no part with me."


---- Mine, to be washed by Me is to be washed in the waters of baptism and to be cleansed by the water that poured forth from My pierced side. You are a member of My Body. Having been washed by Me you are called to take up your mission, the mission that was given to you at the moment of your baptism, to become My disciple, My follower, and to serve Me by serving everyone you encounter in life and bringing to them the knowledge of truth that leads to life. You are washed clean but every time you reject Me in any way, each time you stray from the Way to Life and Truth, then you can become clean again through the Sacrament of Forgiveness of Sin, Reconciliation. Frequent it as often as you need so you may grow in holiness and receive the grace necessary to sin no more. I am the light of the world, you are called shine My light in order to dispel the darkness of fear, doubt hate, and indifference shine no matter how feeble your light is, and I will cause My light in you to grow bright. Trust in Me, lean on Me, and go out in My strength. I will be with you always, always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment