Friday, July 14, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Lamentations 3:55-57

Out of the depths I called on your name, O Yahweh.
You heard; you have not been deaf to my cry for relief.
When I called, you even came near and told me not to fear.


---- Mine, when you call on Me for help I will always hear and answer you. When the storm clouds gather, and the waves come crashing around you, be still and know that I am with you and nothing can destroy you. I will never forsake you. I have sworn an oath and I will be faithful. I will walk with you, I will take your hand, I will put angels in charge of you to protect you. Should you stumble I will hold you up,if you fall I will pick you up, when you find no strength of your own I will strengthen you, when you  find you  can no longer stand I will lift you up and carry you. I will shelter you under my wings until the storm clouds have passed. Be not afraid My own little nothing for I am with you all your days. 

Don't be afraid ---- my own, it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom.

3 comments:

  1. I want to admit that this is really helpful, Many thanks for taking your time to write this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over this site and I think you have a lot of fantastic info,
    saved to bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent write up, i certainly love this website, continue the
    good work!

    ReplyDelete