Sunday, July 9, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 21:22

Whatever you ask for in prayer full of faith, you will receive.


---- Mine, I have said it before and I say it once again, it delights Me to give you all you ask for in prayer, especially when you believe with all your heart that you will receive what you ask for with the confidence of a child. Know this, My Father and I long to give you all the things you need to live a life that is pleasing to God this is why we have poured out the Holy Spirit upon you. He is your Helper, your Comforter, your Guide and He leads you slowly but certainly in the way that leads to fullness of life and truth. So come to the throne of Grace with confidence, there make known to Me all that you need believing with all your heart that it is not only good but also that I will deny you nothing and you will receive all you ask for and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment