Saturday, July 1, 2017

WORD OF GOD

  Esther 5:3

The king asked, "What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my Kingdom, I will give it to you."


---- Mine, ever since the dawn of creation, ever since man and woman were created, it has always been the Father's intention to share His Kingdom with the humans He created because He is love. You know how God's love, My love, was rejected first by Adam and Eve and subsequently through the ages, men and women have turned away from Me, from God, and yet My promises are eternal. I do not go back on My Word. Saved from the jaws of eternal death God has restored what was lost and He continues to renew the oath He swore and sealed in My Blood, to grant all who believe in Me a share in My inheritance, even to the half of all that is Mine. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords asks you  today, "Ask anything you wish, even if it half My Kingdom, and I will gladly give it to you ---- My Own. Tell Me what you desire and it is yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment