Tuesday, July 4, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 32:39-41


"I will have them think and act in another way, 
so that they may always fear me, for their own good 
and the good of their children.
I will forge an eternal Covenant with them 
by which I shall never cease to do them good; 
and I shall place my fear in their heart 
so that they may never turn away from me.
I shall rejoice in doing them good; 
and I shall plant them securely in this land 
with all my heart and soul.”

Once again ---- My Own, if you need more assurances of My steadfast love for you and yours, I give it again in these words that I speak to you this day. I am your God.





1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis,
    this site is in fact pleasant and the users are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.

    ReplyDelete