Sunday, July 2, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 37:26-27

 I shall establish a Covenant of peace with them, 
an everlasting Covenant. 
I shall settle them; and they will increase; 
and I shall put my Sanctuary in their midst forever. 
I shall make my home at their side;
I shall be their God and they will be my people. 


---- Mine, nothing delights Us more than to dwell among those who love Us and delight in Us. You were created for intimacy with God, You were created in order to share in our glory. You were created in order to know, love, and serve the Triune God and in doing so to find your own joyful purpose and zest for life. To love the Father, to love Me and to love the Holy Spirit enables you to understand who you are and your destiny in  life and your final destiny Heaven. I make My home in you. Your heart is My sanctuary because I never want to be parted from you. Call upon Me in times of distress and difficulty. Tell Me your joys, hopes, dreams, aspirations for yourself and for those you love. Trust Me with all your children and with all those you love and I assure you that I will keep everyone of My promises to them and to all whom you love and pray for each day. Remain in Me as I remain in you and find at your center the wonderful peace that comes from being known and loved by Me in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment