Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 7:44-47

“Do you see this woman? 
You gave me no water for my feet 
when I entered your house; 
but she has washed my feet with her tears 
and dried them with her hair. 
You didn’t welcome me with a kiss; 
but she has not stopped kissing my feet since she came in. 
You provided no oil for my head; 
but she has poured perfume on my feet. 
This is why, I tell you, her sins, her many sins, 
are forgiven, because of her great love."

 ---- Mine, love is unafraid to admit when one is wrong, one has sinned many times and often. Unafraid even if one has sinned grievously because one is weak perhaps weaker than most because one knows that God whom one knows and loves will forgive no matter how grave the sins and no matter how often one has fallen if the sinner is truly repentant. The sinner who repents like this woman who approached Me with a heart broken with sorrow and longing to be made whole again  will find that I have the power to not only forgive sins but to to restore the soul to innocence and fill it with grace once more. 

Never be afraid ---- Mine, to come back to Me no matter how far you have strayed from the path of Life, Grace, and Truth. A truly contrite and repentant heart will always find mercy, compassion, and forgiveness. The repentant sinner will always find complete restoration of all that the soul has lost because of sin, and so much more for I came to call sinners not repentance not the righteous. The more the broken-hearted sinner calls on Me and My mercy, the greater will they find in Me love beyond anything they  could ever have imagined for I am meek and humble of heart.  


No comments:

Post a Comment