Monday, July 3, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Job 33:4

The Spirit of God has made me,
the breath of the Almighty keeps me alive.


---- Mine, today I remind you once again that I am closer to you than the breath you breathe for it is the breath of My Spirit that keeps you alive. God is closer to you than yourself. Alive in the Spirit, you are one in Me and through Me you are with with My Father. You are a child of God by adoption and by adoption you now know that God is your Abba too.  An eternal soul and supernatural life has been given to you from the moment you were conceived. Created by My Father, saved by Me, and sanctified by My Holy Spirit you are now heir to the Kingdom of heaven. Never forget for an instant that you are a child of God who has loved you to the end. I died for you in order that in Me you may have life in you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment