Saturday, July 8, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 16:17-18

Signs like these will accompany those who have believed: 
in my name they will cast out demons and speak new languages; 
they will pick up snakes, 
and if they drink anything poisonous, 
they will be unharmed; 
they will lay their hands on the sick, 
and they will be healed.

---- Mine, you are counted among those who believe and this assurance is given to you too. Signs and wonders are given in order to make known the power of God and that the message of the Good News of salvation is indeed from God. The whole world is full of signs of the power and presence of God. My people are given the power to do all that I have done and even greater things than I have done for I am now with My Father and there I intercede for all who desire to know the Truth and be saved. Be bold! Have courage! Step out in faith! Have confidence in Me doing all things in My Name for I am with you always until the end of time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there friends, its fantastic piece of writing
    regarding educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete