Thursday, July 13, 2017

WORD OF GOD


Ruth 2:12; 3:9

May Yahweh reward you for this! May you receive full recompense from Yahweh, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge!”

 “I am Ruth, your servant. Spread the corner of your cloak over me for you are a kinsman who has right of redemption over me."

---- Mine, you have asked and have been given refuge in Me, under My wings, and in My Sacred Heart.It has pleased Me that you desire to stay close to Me always and that you rely on Me to give you the grace and the strength you need to ward off temptation. It is good that you know that by yourself you can do nothing and that you are easily persuaded to take the paths that are broad and easy rather than the narrow, hard and difficult one.  

Once more you ask, and once again I readily spread My cloak over you and grant you right of kinship for you are My sister, My bride, My friend, My own little nothing over whom I have right of redemption for I have purchased you with My life. Stay close to Me remain in Me and I will remain with you always.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent post, I think various other site owners should
    learn a lot from this website its very user-friendly as well as
    contains great articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your spectacular and amazing ideas.

    I will not be hesitant to share your website to anyone who
    should be given techniques just like these.

    ReplyDelete