Monday, December 4, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Ruth 3:11

Have no fear,  daughter;
I will do for you all that you ask.


---- Mine,

Each day when you kneel before Me in prayer in the Adoration chapel and make known to Me all that you desire Me to help you with, have you not found that I have done just as you asked? Let this knowledge of my unfailing help increase your faith in Me. Great faith has the power to endure all things, faith moves mountains, it hopes when it would seem that all hope is gone. Faith loves  in all seasons because faith is convinced that Love always prevails. 

Every morning I give you grace sufficient to ensure that all that you are called to do is accomplished. Be still, --- Mine, be at peace, for I the Lord your God am with you, over you and within you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment