Sunday, December 3, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 22:40

Pray that you may not be put to the test.

Pray ---- Mine, pray constantly, for it is through prayer that you keep the lines of communication open between us. What is prayer? It is the fruit of a close and loving relationship between friends. Come to Me in prayer, tell Me everything, I want to know all that troubles you, the things that makes you happy, the things that please you. Tell me about your disappointments, when things did not go the way you planned. Tell me about your hurts, your joys, your successes. Speak to me constantly and even in our silences  we will be communicating still. In the comfortable silences between two who are really close is the sign of the deepest and truest friendship. Stay close to Me always. Let your gaze turn constantly to Me and you will find that My gaze on you never wavers. Pray and you will come through every test with the strong arm of the Lord protecting and preserving you from all evil. Call out to Me in times of trouble and I will hear you and answer you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment