Wednesday, December 20, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 23:11-12

Let the greatest among you be the servant of all.
For whoever makes himself great shall be humbled, 
and whoever humbles himself shall be made great.

---- Mine,

Listen carefully to all I have to say to you today about humility. Open your ears and pay attention to the sound of My voice. Pride is the downfall of most, for where there is pride there is an inability to truly love another and when one does not love, one will not serve. The whole essence of discipleship is to know who you are, a sinner, and to realise that without Me you can do nothing. I came into the world at the behest of My Father in order to teach you the way to the Father's heart. Only through humility can you truly see yourself for who you are and how privileged you are to know the Father whom I came to reveal. Only through Me can you enter the Kingdom of God. If you wish to be like Me, imitate Me, the only way to do so is in humility; total self-abnegation in serving all whom you are called to serve daily, beginning with those closest to you.

Jesus meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment