Sunday, December 24, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Baruch 4:5, 21, 27, 31

Take courage.

----- Mine,

Courage is My gift to you today and everyday. It takes courage to walk the way of righteousness and truth. It takes courage to say no to the things of the world, the flesh and the devil. It takes courage to be in the world but not of it. It take courage to choose good over evil, kindness over cruelty, gentleness over harshness when you are provoked. Have courage when things do not go your way, when you are disappointed, when people even those you love do not act as you expect them to. Courage. Love means allowing those closest to you, the freedom to be themselves no matter how much you may disagree with them. Have courage and you will find that nothing is as bad it at first seems and remember my own little one, that I am with you always, always. 

Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.


4 comments:

  1. I got what you mean, thank you for posting. Woh I'm happy to discover this
    website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful information. Lucky me I came across your web site by accident, I bookmarked
    it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post, i surely enjoy this fantastic website, keep
    posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pleasant blog i should say, I usually i do not post
    feedback on other sorts of blogs but would like to point
    out that this post really forced me to do so!

    ReplyDelete