Friday, December 8, 2017

WORD OF GOD

JOB 19:25-27

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and he, the last, will take his stand on earth. I will be there behind my skin, and in my flesh I shall see God. With my own eyes I shall see him — I and not another. How my heart yearns!


---- Mine,

I am the Aplha and the Omega the beginning and the end, I am first, last and forever. I the Lord am Your God, I am your Redeemer and your Savior. I am the One that every soul hungers and thirsts for whether they are aware of it or not. Even when they fill the empty spaces in their lives with everything else but Me, they are still empty for it I alone who can satisfy every need, every longing. 

Look to Me, ---- My Own and you will know with every fiber of your being that joy that true joy comes from being in a close relationship with Me. Without Me you can do nothing. But with Me, ---- Mine, you will be given the power to do all things  and nothing will be impossible because you believe in Me, the Son  of God, My Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment