Friday, December 15, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Esther 15:9, 11

What is it Esther? he said, "I am your brother.
Take heart.
Come, speak to me."

---- Mine, I am your Brother, your Beloved, your Friend. I am your Lord and your God and I have declared before all the angels and saints in heaven that you belong to Me. Are you not My Own little nothing? Have I not laid down My Life for you so you may live in Me and never die? Why are you cast down my own, why do you moan and groan as if you were alone and helpless? Do you not know yet how precious you are to Me? Yes, you are a sinner, yes, you are weak, yes, you fall and stumble several times a day but that does not in the least diminish My love for you. 

Understand this nothing you do can ever take away my love for you. My love is eternal. Believe in faith that anything you ask will be given you dare to ask for great things, impossible things, dare to ask and you will receive all that you need to walk in truth, in love, and in the Spirit. Be holy as I AM holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment