Monday, December 18, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 89:34-36

I will not withdraw my love from him, 
nor will I withdraw my faithfulness. 
I will be true to my promises and not break

my Covenant. 
Did I not swear by my holiness? 


---- Mine,

How often I have assured you that My love for you is an everlasting love and that you are Mine - believer Me when I tell you that I will never abandon you, I will never forsake you; when you call I will answer, when you fall I will pick you up, should you stumble I will steady you. My arm will strengthen you, lead you, guide you, protect you, and will be around you. You are Mine, let this unshakable truth increase your faith, hope, and confidence in Me and in My Word. My love surrounds you, My love animates you, My love gives you life and fills you with joy. It is I who sustain you from moment to moment and in the end it is I who will call you to the place where I am there to behold Me, live with Me and have a share in my glory forever. Do not afraid little one, it pleases Me to share My inheritance with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment