Wednesday, December 6, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Luke 21:33, 36

Heaven and will pass away,
but my words will not pass away.

Watch at all times and pray, 
that you may be able to escape 
all that is bound to happen and 
to stand before the Son of Man.


---- Mine,

Every promise I make to you, all My assurances to be with you always are meant to strengthen your faith in Me and in My words. I, the Lord your God, have spoken. I am the Eternal Word of the Father, I am the God of all ages, in Me  alone is salvation for the whole world. When I speak  all that I desire and all that My Father desires is accomplished. Do not be afraid, fear paralyses, fear holds you back, there is no place for fear in the heart and lives of those that believe. 

As a watchman stands alert at his post, I urge you to be watchful in prayer, steadfast in hope and unwavering in faith and the peace that passes all understanding will be yours. I am God there is no other and I have laid down My life for you. Be not afraid. Do not fear ---- Mine, it pleases the Father to give you the Kingdom. You are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment