Thursday, December 21, 2017

WORD OF GOD

John 17:15-17

I do not ask you to remove them from the world, 
but to keep them from the evil one.
They are not of the world, 
just as I am not of the world. 
Consecrate them in the truth. 
Your word is truth.

---- Mine,

In the world you will have to fight the Enemy constantly, stay on your guard for Satan prowls the world seeking to devour souls. Be alert. Stay watchful. Pray constantly and remain vigilant. Yes, I have prayed for you but you have to desire to remain on the side of Truth, the Truth that I revealed to you. I AM the Truth. Believe in Me and in My Word which binds you to Me and to My Father in the power of the Holy Spirit. You are saved, redeemed, sanctified, consecrated, no harm will come to you if you remain in Me and My Words remain in you.

You are saved but you cannot be lazy, you cannot flirt with temptation; open the door ever so slightly and you are making a way for ruin and death to enter and destroy you. Stay awake, be watchful in prayer and united to My Spirit and all you ask for will be given to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment