Friday, September 25, 2020

WORD OF GOD - DN 7:14

 DANIEL 7:14

To him was given dominion
and glory and kingship,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
that shall not pass away,
and his kingship is one
that shall never be destroyed.

---- Mine,

My Father, who has given Me everlasting rule and dominion over everything in heaven and on earth, desires that all who believe in Me, labor for Me, and serve Me, will not only be saved but will receive a share in the Kingdom of God. I make my home in the one who believes in Me and all who receive Me receive not only Me but My Father and the Holy Spirit as well. No one comes to My Father except through Me and all who live and die believing in Me will receive everlasting life with Me forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment