Monday, September 21, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 10:9-10

 JOHN 10:9-10

I am the gate. Whoever enters by me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

---- Mine,

I AM the Way to My Father, there is no other and these are the promises and assurances I make to all who come to Me, live in Me, and remain in Me. All who are Mine find safety, they are fed, they will not want. Beware of the thief who enters and strikes at night. By their fruit, you will recognize the thief who comes to take life not to give it, to destroy and divide not build and unite. I have come that You may have life and have it in abundance so You can live, grow, and thrive for the glory of God and the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment