Friday, September 11, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MK 4:38-40

MARK 4:38-40

Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. They woke him up, and said, “Master, don’t you care if we drown?” And rising up, Jesus rebuked the wind, and ordered the sea, “Quiet now! Be still!” The wind dropped, and there was a great calm. Then Jesus said to them, “Why are you so frightened? Do you still have no faith?”

---- My Own,

There is no evil or power that can crush you because you are Mine. Chaos rules, the world is in upheaval, all that was once taken for granted is gone. It is a time of uncertainty, fear, anxiety, even terror and you ask whether or not I care if you drown. Listen to what I have to say to you, "Where is your faith? Have I not overcome the world? Through every storm, through the terror and darkness, through the arrows that fly by day, through the pestilence that lays scourge on the world, I AM with you, and because I AM you are safe. I will bring you home in peace even as the storm rages around you. Have faith for I AM with you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment