Tuesday, September 29, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MK 6:54-56

 MARK 6:54-56

When they got out of the boat, people at once recognized him, and rushed about that whole region and began to bring the sick on mats to wherever they heard he was. And wherever he went, into villages or cities or farms, they laid the sick in the market-places, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed.

---- My own,

When you receive Me in the Eucharist I AM closer to you that you are to yourself. You know Me, you recognize Me - you, in turn, must make Me known to others. The people in the region recognized me and spread the news all around and they brought all their sick to Me and all who touched even the fringe of my cloak were healed. So too must You announce the Good News so all can come to Me and be saved. Anyone who comes to Me and receives Me as you do has no need to touch the fringe of My cloak - I will give them My flesh to eat and My blood to drink; they will receive My Life and be healed of every ill spiritual, mental, and physical.  

No comments:

Post a Comment