Sunday, September 20, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 6: 53

 JOHN 6:53

Jesus said to them, ‘Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

---- Mine,

If My Church is weak it is because many of its members are dead weight on My Body. Many are baptized and grafted to Me do not believe that I AM truly present Body, Soul, and Divinity in the consecrated Bread and Wine. Many Christians have a parody of the Holy Eucharist because they are like the unbelieving disciples who walked away saying,‘This teaching is difficult; who can accept it? But there are also some, who because of this scourge that is upon the world, have begun to understand more deeply the Gift of My Flesh and Blood that I offered on Calvary for the life of the world; for the sake of this remnant My Father extends His mercy to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment