Saturday, September 12, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 17:25-26

JOHN 17:25-26

‘Righteous Father, the world does not know you, but I know you; and these know that you have sent me. I made your name known to them, and I will make it known, so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.’

---- Mine,

I have prayed to My Father for you so where I AM you too will be. My Father chose you to know Me, to be grafted to Me, to be a member of My Body. There is no greater love than the love My Father has for you - He loves you so much that He sent Me into the world to lay down My life for you so you may live. He sent Me into the world so you may know Him and love Him as I know and love Him. My Spirit abides in you to remind you always how much My Father loves you. Remain in in  My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment