Sunday, September 6, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 15:16-17

JOHN 15:16-17

You did not choose me; it was I who chose you and sent you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. And everything you ask the Father in my name, he will give you. This is my command, that you love one another.

---- Mine,

Always bear this in mind so you do not become conceited, you did not choose Me, it was I who chose you. The merit was underserved but a pure gift and grace. I have given you a mission to bear good, lasting fruit. You were created for a life of good works that God has already planned for you to do; this is why you must be attentive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. You can accomplish nothing on your own. Ask the Father in My Name for all that You need and it will be given to you. Finally, keep this command, love one another just as I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment