Sunday, September 13, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 17:25-26

JOHN 17:25-26

‘Righteous Father, the world does not know you, but I know you; and these know that you have sent me. I made your name known to them, and I will make it known, so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.’

---- Mine,

When I said this prayer to My Father I thought of you, I knew you, I had you in mind. All who know Me know My Father. All who love Me love My Father and are known to Him and loved by Him. The sacrifice of My life for you has made you one with Me. I in you and you in Me and because you are in Me you are in My Father as well. My Father has given Me all who believe in Me and He desires that the whole world believes in Me and My Name and believing in Me will be saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment