Wednesday, September 16, 2020

WORD OF GOD - JN 17:20-21, 18:9

JOHN 17:20-21, 18:9

I pray not only for these. but also for those who through their word will believe in me. May they all be one, as you Father are in me and I am in you. May they be one in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

So what Jesus had said came true: “I have not lost one of those you gave me.”

---- My Own,

I have prayed for you and not only for you but for all who come to believe in Me, whose faith has been strengthened in Me because you prayed. Do not be afraid for those who have lost their way they too are Mine. All who belong to Me are one in Me as I AM one with My Father. Have faith, believe that no one who is grafted in Me will be lost. Your prayers will save them. Do not lose heart but pray without ceasing - no prayer for a lost soul will be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment