Friday, February 5, 2021

WORD OF GOD - EZ 34:30-31

EZEKIEL 34:30-31

They shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord God. You are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord God.

---- Mine,

Fear nothing, be troubled about nothing for you have nothing to be anxious about. The Lord your God is with you, within you, around you, above and below you. God whose word and breath uphold and sustain the world is your God and you are His in every way that it is possible to belong and be one with your Creator, Redeemer, Savior, Father, Protector, Lifegiver, Friend, Spouse, and Beloved. You are Mine and no one can or will ever take what belongs to Me. Peace I give you, my peace I leave with you - do not let your heart be troubled or afraid not now not ever. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment