Wednesday, February 3, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 22:14

MATTHEW 22:14

Many are called but few are chosen.

---- Mine,

In their lifetime, many will hear My call to believe in Me, know Me, be baptized into My Body, be a part of My Church, to give up all for the sake of the Kingdom of God. Many will deliberately and stubbornly ignore My invitation and many more will excuse themselves saying they are ill-equipped to do so.  But a few, with an open heart, and a humble and obedient spirit, will heed My call and respond to it wholeheartedly. I know them. These are My chosen ones - not because I single them out but rather because they were disposed to hearing My voice and responded generously to My invitation. You must decide whether You will be among the many who are called or the few who are chosen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment