Thursday, February 11, 2021

WORD OF GOD - ZEPH 3:15

ZEPHANIAH 3:15

The Lord has taken away the judgments against you,
he has turned away your enemies.
The king of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst;
you shall fear disaster no more.

---- Mine,

I took the judgments against you upon Myself. I turned all your enemies away from you and towards Me. They fell on Me, tore at My Flesh until they exposed My bones. They crushed Me, stripped Me of all human dignity, all My friends abandoned Me and My most crushing sorrow was the experience of total abandonment when My Father withdrew His Presence from Me. I was stripped naked and held aloft, raised above the earth as a symbol of scandal and shame for the world to despise and abhor. I bore all deprivation and suffering of Body, Soul, and Spirit for your sake so you would not die but live. Fear nothing anymore for in crushing Me I crushed and annihilated the Enemy. My victory and triumph are yours for you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment