Thursday, February 25, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 14:27 (LENT 2021)

 MATTHEW 14:27

But immediately Jesus spoke to them and said,
‘Take heart, it is I; do not be afraid.’

---- Mine,

You lose your inner peace in difficult moments because you take your gaze away from Me. Train yourself to look at Me and you will always find rest for your soul. My ear is pressed to your lips, My Heart is entwined with yours, My Spirit is one with yours. My powerful protection and My steadfast love are yours from the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb. Never doubt for a moment that I am not prompt to hear your prayers, that I have not heard every sigh when you are troubled or afraid. Never doubt that I know all, I hear all, I see all, and any time you do not feel My presence believe that it is precisely in these times that I pick you up and nestle you close to My Heart. Be not afraid I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment