Friday, February 12, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 81:13-14

PSALM 81:13-14

O that my people would listen to me,
that Israel would walk in my ways!
Then I would quickly subdue their enemies,
and turn my hand against their foes.

---- Mine,

I have shown you the Way, I have walked the Way, I AM the Way - the only Way to the Father, yet remain stubborn, hard-hearted, hard-headed, and indifferent. If only you knew how difficult you make it for Me when you refuse to let Me lead you on the narrow path that leads to Life. If you did, how eagerly I would assist you. But you refuse to listen preferring to lose yourself in frivolous pastimes. You do so at your own peril. Choose Life and I will hasten to help you overcome all that delivers you to death rather than life. Choose Me and peace and joy will be yours every step of the Way to My Father's house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment