Wednesday, February 10, 2021

WORD OF GOD - IS 46:3-4, 9

ISAIAH 46:3-4, 9

Listen to me, O house of Jacob,
all the remnant of the house of Israel,
who have been borne by me from your birth,
carried from the womb;
even to your old age I am he,
even when you turn gray I will carry you.
I have made, and I will bear;
I will carry and will save.
Remember the former things of old;
for I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like me.

---- Mine,

In every life, there are trials, difficulties, anxieties, fears, and troubles but the more you lean on Me and trust Me the easier and lighter will be the load you carry. Every one of My promises is true. My covenant with you is an everlasting covenant. All your experiences of Me in the past must teach you this truth - I AM God and I AM faithful. Have no fear, I have overcome the world. You are redeemed and purchased by My Blood and no one can snatch from Me what is Mine. Have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment