Monday, February 8, 2021

WORD OF GOD - EZ 39:25-26, 28-29

EZEKIEL 39:25-26, 28-29

Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; I will be jealous for my holy name. They shall forget their shame, and all the treachery they have practiced against me, when they live securely in their land with no one to make them afraid. Then they shall know that I am the Lord their God because I sent them into exile among the nations, and then gathered them into their own land. I will leave none of them behind; and I will never again hide my face from them, when I pour out my spirit upon the house of Israel, says the Lord God.

---- My Own,

I who love you and punish when you sin also forgive you, reach out to you, take you back and restore all that I took away from you when you rejected Me. I who withdrew My Presence from you will reveal My Face to you again. Once more will you experience the safety and security of abiding in My love and you will know that I AM God. I keep My promises. Do not be afraid, I will help you by pouring out My Spirit upon you. You are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment