Friday, March 26, 2021

WORD OF GOD - 1PET 1:21 (LENT 2021)

1PETER 1:21

Through him you have come to trust in God, 
who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, 
so that your faith and hope are set on God.

---- Mine,

Having placed all your hope and trust in Me you will live in Me and with Me eternally. There is nothing in this life that ought to overwhelm you because you have Me beside you, in you, above and below you, who never forgets you. See, I have carved
your name on the palm of My Hand. Every scar on My Body is a testament of My Father's love for you and Mine too. Did I not endure the ignominy of the Cross for your sake? Be not afraid or troubled about anything little one, it please Me and it pleases My Father  to give you the Kingdom. Have no fear, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment