Sunday, March 21, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LAM 3:55-57 (LENT 2021)

LAMENTATIONS 3:55-57

I called on your name, O Lord,
from the depths of the pit;
you heard my plea, ‘Do not close your ear
to my cry for help, but give me relief!’
You came near when I called on you;
you said, ‘Do not fear!’

---- Mine,

Fear is the most useless of all the emotions, it fills you with anxiety, it overwhelms you, it suffocates you, it paralyzes your mind, it takes over your senses, you cannot breathe and you drown in a sea of useless emotions that brings no relief.
Faith, on the other hand, enables you to see no matter how dark the night may be. It helps you to grasp the hand that is always outstretched, to hear the voice that constantly assures you, 'I AM here, be not afraid, I will save you.' I scatter the demons that threaten to swallow you, I give you hope as gentle as the dewfall that calms your spirit and fills your whole being with light and life. This is why I constantly urge you in My Word, 'Do not be afraid, just believe.' I have never failed you and I never will - I AM God

No comments:

Post a Comment