Tuesday, March 2, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JER 17:14 (LENT 2021)

JEREMIAH 17:14

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for you are my praise.

---- Mine,
You are healed and you are saved. To you, is given the Kingdom of God, and for your inheritance, a share in My glory. This is how greatly the Father loves you. Let your whole life be one of thanksgiving and praise to God the Father, who loves you with an everlasting love. Take time often during your waking hours to be still and know God. Permit His presence to penetrate deep into your very soul. Let your praise for Him come from the very depths of your soul. Allow God's Spirit to permeate every cell in your body to the very marrow of your bones. Let God be all in all to you and you will begin already in this life to partake in the bliss of the life that is to come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment