Friday, March 12, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 11:9-10 (LENT 2021)

LUKE 11:9-10

‘So I say to you, Ask, and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

---- Mine,

When you pray never lose heart. Pray persistently and never give up. I hear every prayer, every sigh, every wordless plea that wells up in your heart - I hear all, I see all, I know all. This is why I assure you - pray. Pray constantly and make all your needs known to Me. It delights Me when you approach Me with confidence knowing that I love you so much I will deny you nothing that will assist you in your journey from this present life to the life that is to come. Come to Me. Rest in Me. Trust Me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment