Saturday, March 6, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 12:6-7 (LENT 2021)

 PSALM 12:6-7

The promises of the Lord are promises that are pure,
silver refined in a furnace on the ground,
purified seven times.
You, O Lord, will protect us;
you will guard us from this generation for ever.

---- Mine,

All I AM saying to you today is that You can trust My Word, You can place all your hope and confidence in My promises for My Word is true, it is as pure as silver that is refined not just once but seven times. I have not spoken one idle word for I AM the Eternal Word that issues from the mouth of God and does not return to Him without accomplishing all that the Father intends. You can stake your whole life in perfect confidence on My Word and the mighty protection of the Incarnate Word will preserve and protect you from this evil, lying, corrupt, debauched generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment