Monday, March 8, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 143:8 - (LENT 2021)

PSALM 143:8

Let me hear of your steadfast love in the morning,
for in you I put my trust.
Teach me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.

---- Mine,

I AM here. I AM always with you. All through the day and night, I keep vigil beside you, within you, above and below you, and all around you. You can count on my love for you always and everywhere. Trust Me in all things. Even when everything seems bleak, when the way is dark, when sorrow crushes you, and deep sadness overwhelms you know that I AM right here beside you. The way is never so dark that the knowledge of My Presence does not bring you comfort and sweet relief because you know without a shadow of a doubt that I,  the only Son of the Living God, will never leave you or abandon you because you are Mine. Do not dwell on the past, your sins, your suffering your trials and troubles, watch out for the wonderful new thing I AM about to do. Wake up, it is morning and I AM here.

No comments:

Post a Comment