Sunday, March 7, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 36:7-9 (LENT 2021)

PSALM 36:7-9

How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
All people may take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house,
and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.

---- Mine,

Discover for yourself how great is My love for you, it is everlasting, unwavering, the same yesterday, today, and always. You are precious in My sight. I loved to death and to new life in Me. Remain in My love and discover each day anew that in Me every need is satisfied. Each time you open your mouth I will fill it with the finest wheat which is My Body and you will drink deep of the cup of salvation. Delight in My goodness for I will pour upon you and heap on you riches beyond measure. In Me, you will have an abundance of all that is good, true, and beautiful. With Me you will always walk in the light and evil will not dare to come to your door. Remain in My love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment